What to do if…
What to do if you smell propane gas:
- Alert the other occupants and exit the building.
- Do not turn lights on or off
- Do not operate anything that could create a spark.
- Put out any/all candles or smoking materials.
- Leave the area
- IF it is safe to do so, turn off the gas at the tank. There is a knob that turns clockwise.
- Report the leak.
- Call Huckleberry at 796-2007 or call 911
- Do not enter the building until it has been deemed safe to do so by the fire department or Huckleberry.
What to do if you have an oil leak:
1. Call us at 796-2007 to get a technician dispatched to the property. If needed we will contact the State of NH Department of Environmental Services.
2. If it is a major leak/spill call your local fire department via the 911 system.
What to do if you have no heat:
- Check to make sure all of your thermostats are ON or in HEAT mode
- Turn up the thermostats to a higher temperature
- Check/Change the batteries in your thermostats
- Check your emergency switch – is it in the ON position?
- Check your circuit breaker – is it in the ON position?
- Check your fuel tank – do you have fuel?
- For Oil systems – press the reset button once
If all the above fail or you need fuel call us for service or delivery!
What to do if a shark is circling you:
- Stay in your boat
- Stay calm
- If you are in the water –
- Ask yourself why are you on Huckleberry’s website looking for answers
- Get off our page and call emergency services
- We are good but not this good!